Sunday, March 08, 2009
- Name: Mike
- Location: Astoria, NY, United States
I'm a lawyer in my early 40s, and after looking for a way to do something other than the practice of law, I'm resigned to the fact that I can't earn bupkis doing anything else. I like lots of things, and I like to talk about them incessantly.
- YOUR MONEY IS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS
- THE FED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE: YOUR MONEY IS NON...
- WHEN IT'S TIME TO ASK "WHY?"
- NATIONALIZATION BY ANY OTHER NAME WOULD SMELL AS S...
- WELCOME TO THE U.S. OF AIG
- ON DEMOCRACY, FINANCE, AND DEBT
- THE CENTRAL PROBLEM
- YOU SAY NATIONALIZATION, I SAY BANKRUPTCIZATION, A...
- I'LL ADMIT I WAS WRONG
- A FEW BRIEF THOUGHTS ON OBAMA'S SPEECH LAST NIGHT