Wednesday, March 11, 2009
- Name: Mike
- Location: Astoria, NY, United States
I'm a lawyer in my early 40s, and after looking for a way to do something other than the practice of law, I'm resigned to the fact that I can't earn bupkis doing anything else. I like lots of things, and I like to talk about them incessantly.
- BAD BANKS, BAD ANALYTICS, BAD CABINET OFFICERS
- I'M WAITING FOR THE CHANGE I WANT TO BELIEVE IN
- WE NEED TO TELL THOSE WHO SAY OUR MONEY IS NONE OF...
- I GUESS THEY CAN CALL IT SHITTYBANK
- YOUR MONEY IS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS
- THE FED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE: YOUR MONEY IS NON...
- WHEN IT'S TIME TO ASK "WHY?"
- NATIONALIZATION BY ANY OTHER NAME WOULD SMELL AS S...
- WELCOME TO THE U.S. OF AIG
- ON DEMOCRACY, FINANCE, AND DEBT