Tuesday, April 28, 2009
- Name: Mike
- Location: Astoria, NY, United States
I'm a lawyer in my early 40s, and after looking for a way to do something other than the practice of law, I'm resigned to the fact that I can't earn bupkis doing anything else. I like lots of things, and I like to talk about them incessantly.
- ONE DOLLAR IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS
- NEW HAPPENINGS
- THE FLOOD IS COMING (AKA, BUILD YOUR ARK WHILE THE...
- YET ANOTHER VOICE JOINS THE CHORUS
- AT WHAT POINT DOES RESPECTABLE CRITICISM TIP THING...
- SET UP THE GRANDSTANDS ON CAPITOL HILL
- THE LANGUAGE OF THE INSIDERS (OF THE INNER PARTY?)...
- SIMPLE IDEAS TO SIMPLIFY A COMPLICATED MESS
- ALL YOU NEED IS HOPE (AND IF WE DON'T HAVE ANY, MA...
- BLOGIVERSARY, EPISODE THREE