Thursday, November 09, 2006

REFERENDUM DAY: THE AFTERNOON AFTER THE MORNING AFTER

Macaca concedes. The GOP loses both houses of Congress. That's it for me, mission accomplished, see ya' in 2008.


{Interlude music}


Ok, I changed my mind. I'm back. I don't feel like waiting two years to prattle and rant. There are hundreds of other topics besides politics for me to pontificate about.

And as we've learned over the past few years, just cause someone says "mission accomplished" doesn't make it so.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, the Dems have it. Let's see if they can earn it. We have vast quantities of fuckup out there that need correcting.

Now that this election is over I have to get back to work.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that this election is over I have to get back to work.

Ha. I don't think I've managed to do a shred of work he past couple days.

Shea-

That's a helluva letter! Just adds evidence to the notion that Allen is a total scumbag.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Otto Man said...

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Wait, replace "nicer guy" with "bigger douchebag."

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say scumbag, and you say douchebag, you say douchebag, and I say scumbag.

Scumbag, douchebag, douchebag, scumbag, let's call the whole thing off . . .


Which, if I check the election results, is just what the residents of Ole Virginey did. Can I get a whoop-whoop? A Rebel Yell? A Fo' shizzle my nizzle used to dribble down in VA?

7:07 AM  
Blogger DED said...

Don't celebrate too much yet guys. W still wants some of his legislation passed before the new batch of Congress takes over in January.

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's for sure. Maybe the Dems'll have a little more stomach for filibustering if especially loathsome legislation's up for a vote.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home