Tuesday, November 07, 2006

REFERENDUM DAY RUNNING UPDATE: PART I

Early exit polls show that the GOP will be turned out in record numbers, leaving them with only 47 seats in the House and 29 in the Senate. In fact, these losses looks to be of such historic dimensions that historians are already suggesting we re-write the 2004 election results in order to adequately express the magnitude of defeat.

Ok, I'm making this up, but I want to create a field of positive, optimistic energy around me and all who come within my sphere, cyber or otherwise. It's the least I can do, right?

Right?!

(Ok, I'll calm down now. I promise.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ed in Westchester said...

I'll be voting tonight on my way to the gym. Only 1 republican, a guy my wife knows who is running for a Supreme Court seat. Dems otherwise.

I would vote against Hevesi, except his opponent has no business in that job. Perhaps he will resign and Spitzer can replace him.

It's interesting that for all the venom thrown at Hillary by the repub's, they can't find someone to give her a fight.

Is Spitzer going to bring change? I hope so. He will have the mandate from the voters to do so, that's for sure.

I just wish Shelly Silver was not in charge of the Assembly. He is such a P.O.S.

Chin up Mike. Maybe we can win this thing.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Weaseldog said...

Hillary votes Republican on issues that matter for them. Like more blood for oil.

If they got a candidate in without a solid history, they'd be backing an unknown.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for it, everyone! Toss da bums!! Mike, hope we can pop a virtual bottle of bubbly here come tomorrow. :-D

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home