Tuesday, November 07, 2006

REFERENDUM DAY RUNNING UPDATE: PART IV (DING-DONG, SANTORUM'S DEAD!!!)

Yee-hawwwww! Down goes Santorum, down goes Santorum, down goes Santorum! (In his dreams, huh?)

And no, just one beer. This is exhuberance, not drunkenness.

Menendez retains his seat in Jersey. I guess the"VOTE" button worked, Sheadenizen. And Ellsworth beat Hostettler in Indiana for a normally Republican seat in the house. Yes.

I just heard that Chafee lost in Rhode Island too. Oh yes, this is going well.

I do have to ask, though: what the hell is wrong with Connecticut voters? Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Damn.

Oh boy, maybe the Senate goes too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santorum's puss

Sounds like one of soundbites on bestiality or something.

Poor cat.

10:22 AM  
Blogger DED said...

One less asshole off my Congressional Assholes list.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home