Wednesday, December 31, 2008

FAREWELL TO 2008

Another year ends. Good one personally, rough one for the world at large. Yeah, I know we all think of it as the year Obama was elected, and that's true.

But I suspect it'll be known more as the Year the Music Stopped for the American, and even the World, economy when we look back years from now. But that's an analysis for another day.

Meanwhile, enjoy yourselves tonight and have a Happy New Year. See ya in 2009.

(Oh - It's coming. Two more days.)

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger DED said...

A Prosperous New Year to you too, Mike.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another year ends. Good one personally, rough one for the world at large...

2008? Meh, it didn't affect me one way or the other. I suspect most people thought it sucked tho...

Hi ded!

5:07 PM  
Blogger George said...

HNY, one and all.

Except for you people getting bailed out. You can go f*** yourselves.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Except for you people getting bailed out. You can go f*** yourselves.

Fair enough. But I'd reserve the real fuck you to those who are giving the bailout money.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it was up to me there'd be a bounty on investment bankers, hedge hogs, and politicos, but I think mike is none of the above.

happy new year!

I may even turn over a new leaf and visit DED in the spirit of peace and goodwill.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you a happy and healthy 2009, Mike!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home