Monday, May 01, 2006

BUCKSHOT DICK'S NOT THE ONLY PUPPET MASTER

Over the weekend, Fred Bush, the man Americans assumed was their President for the past 5 years, introduced his "brilliant & evil twin brother, the real President George Bush," to the assembled White House Press Corps, as shown here.

"While I've been hanging at the Crawford Ranch, my brother George has been runnin' the country from a secret White House basement," Fred told reporters in his familiar Texas-by-way-of-Connecticut drawl. "Time's a-come to let y'all meet the fella' that's really been in charge. Now that my responsibilities are passed, if y'all excuse me, I plan to hit the bottle again. I got some serious drinkin' to do."

Asked how the nation should respond to him, the real George said, "I've been deciding what's best all along, so just keep following."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is really big on that deciding thing. It's like when a kindergartener learns a new word and just wants to use it all the time.
Now if only he would learn the correct pronunciation of nuclear.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Of course in fairness to Fred/George, he didn't actually say it *this* time.

Not that I'm apologizing for any misunderstandings I may have caused . . .

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home