Friday, May 26, 2006

I DON'T THINK THIS INNUENDO RELATES TO POTATO CHIPS

Helping me to help you, America's favorite tabloid comes roaring out of the gate this Friday morning, just in time to bring smiles and glee to the faces of our nation's workers as they head toward the holiday weekend.

Yes, that's right folks. That is right. Ladies & Gentlemen, if I may, I present to you, back after a one month hiatus . . . The New York Post Headline of the Day:
BAD LAY -- Enron's Kenny-Boy Guilty, Faces 165 Years

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh come on, even Pat Kiernan reluctantly admitted that he "chuckled" at that one.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

But I will not "reluctantly admit" that I "chuckled" at that headline.

I'll gladly admit that I laughed out loud. Somewhere on the hierarchy of literary styles, among comedy, tragedy & satire sits NY Post Headline writing. I respect fine artists of all genres.

Not to mention, Pat's a Canadian, and you know they have a different sense of humor than we south of the border folks.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Weaseldog said...

Ken will be out on appeal until 2008. Then as bush is leaving office, he'll pardon Kenny Boy and anyone else that wants to make a donation to the bush library.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home