Monday, September 04, 2006

RANDOM FLICKR BLOGGING #6074

For an explanation of what the hell this is all about, check out this post over at If I Ran The Zoo. I'm not sure I can explain it, so let Tom hook you up. On to today's picture, posted at Flickr by "Rbeforee," on July 8, 2005, under "img_6074":

So, you see son, there are times in life when a man stands at the mountain top, looking out, wondering what he's put on this earth to accomplish. And then there are other moments when--

Yeah pop, that's great, can I go now & eat some of that clover we passed on the way up.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use flickr images all the time via Yotophoto. Some of the finest around.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Tom Hilton said...

LOL! Thats exactly what it's like when I talk to my (17 year old) son...
;-)

4:16 PM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

i almost used this one, the cut line was going to be "No, that's not the context I was meaning when I said fuck 'ewe'."

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom-

I can't imagine you'd want it any other way. Now, if the kid's still acting that way when he's 37, you may need to go to Plan B.

Minstrel-

Good one.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Nobody in Particular said...

I love it! It really does look like a father-son moment. Great one, Mike.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home