Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I'm sporting a moderate hangover today. Between that and the fact that today's temperature is about 18 degrees . . . Kelvin, I plan to stay inside as much as possible.

Until my sister-in-law shows up this evening to celebrate some sort of traditional Korean-style New Years with Mrs. Mike.

(At which point I may be tempted to go out.)

Anyhow, hope you're all enjoying the day, and remember: Tomorrow is the day. The return, the arrival, the reunion, whatever you want to call it. One day.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Toast said...

and the fact that today's temperature is about 18 degrees . . . Kelvin

You suck. I laughed so fucking hard at that my hangover headache throbbed.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Bwahahahahahah! My mission has been accomplished.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last year sucked mostly. Unfortunately next year is likely to be worse to the wfta family.

But for the moment:
Only 19 more days of Duffus and The Dick.

Happy New Year. Really.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

next year is likely to be worse to the wfta family.

Sorry to hear that. Hope your prediction is wrong.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Otto Man said...

I was promised big doings.

Word on the street is that Mikey has fancy plans, and pants to match.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I was promised big doings.

Tomorrow, good sir. Tomorrow.

and pants to match

Always.

8:24 PM  
Blogger FriĆ°vin said...

I'm sporting a moderate hangover today. Just moderate enough for me to think it was Monday until about noon today! What a relief that was.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I'm sporting a moderate hangover today.

I hope your moderate January 2 hangover is the result of moderate boozing on New Year's Day. Not the dreaded two-day hangover from a real bender on New Year's Eve.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home