Friday, July 24, 2009

YET ANOTHER BRIEF UPDATE

Just popping in to say hello.

Still very busy with work, and the case remains interesting. Pretty exciting actually. Lots of action, lots of contentious exchanges with opposing counsel, lots of fantastic evidence piling up. Should continue to be both busy and good.

On the non-work front, Mrs. Mike and I will be celebrating 10 years of nuptials early next month. Hard to believe it's been a decade. Amazing.

Finally, as to the world beyond work and marriage, I'm aware of it in theory, but that's about it. Apparently some famous people died last month and this Obama fella seems to be in the news every day about something. Health care, All-Star games, staring at chick's asses, what have you.

Think the guy needs to take a short summer break if you ask me. For his sake as well as everyone else's.

Til the next update . . .

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous wfta said...

Congratulation. Here's to the next 10.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Thanks man.

I really appreciate the kind words from you.

How are you doing?

7:44 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Early happy anniversary to you. I've enjoyed your pictures and it's nice to get these updates so we know you're still alive.

Take care and enjoy your case, Mike.

9:10 AM  
Blogger John Royal said...

Congrats to you and Mrs. Mike.

I'm not sure I want Obama taking a vacation. After all, we got hit by a disaster just about everytime Bush went on vacation, so I'm not sure I want to see what will happen if somebody semi-competent takes some time off.

7:05 PM  
Blogger DED said...

Yes, congrats to you and Mrs. Mike. Hopefully, you guys will get to celebrate it in a big way.

Glad to hear you're still enjoying work. Always a good thing.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Rickey said...

Rickey's a little late to the party, but congrats to you and the Mrs on 10 years!

3:36 PM  
Anonymous wfta said...

Every day is different and you make it up as you go along. Sharing a lot of love with a few friends seems to be the major secret to survival.
I appreciate your concern. And really, congrats on 10. It's an accomplishment in the age of disposable marriage.

2:04 PM  
Blogger George said...

Happy anniversary, Mike and Mrs. Mike!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Sharing a lot of love with a few friends seems to be the major secret to survival.

Glad to hear you have that outlet. Good to have good people around.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous wfta said...

Thought for sure Bernanke reappointment would smoke you out for sure.

Are you sure you're okay? Not been reditioned or anything?

12:51 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Yeah, it got me riled up, for sure. But no time, or inclination, to write anything.

Not only do I spend huge chunks of my time working, but I spend much of that time writing adversarial, argumentative, persuasive stuff. Not really what I wanna do in my down time. That's just how it is.

6:40 AM  
Blogger George said...

Well then, the answer's simple--nothing is less adversarial and argumentative than a Friday film from your youth....

12:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary Mike!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home