Friday, August 04, 2006

CROSS-POSTING FRIDAY FUN

In a moment of clearly unbridled insanity, The Baseball Crank -- whose heavily-trafficked website covers not only baseball, but politics juuuuuuuuuust a tad to the right of mine -- has invited me to "guest blog" in his stead, while he's out of town. While I consider myself to be a good citizen of the world, I nevertheless chose not to point out to him the shocking lack of judgment he was engaging in, and opted instead to let my own self-interest take over.

I posted.

So, if you're interested, take a lil' ride on this link and check out his site, which as of 8:30 AM leads off with my post (yeah, I'm psyched): a compilation of the two most recent Mets posts from this blog.

Enjoy (I am).

2 Comments:

Blogger bdodgey said...

Wow Mike - guest blogging.

And to think I'll be able to say I knew you way back when.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bdodg-

And to think I'll be able to say I knew you way back when.

Hey, if you want to drag your reputation thru the mud, that's your call, man.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home