Tuesday, March 27, 2007

HOPE HE WAS AS SMART AS A CAVEMAN

According to A.P., comedian Eddie Griffin smashed up Ferrari owned by producer Daniel Sadek. He'll be ok.

Ok, so Griffin's fine, which means my karma & my mojo are safe if I now proceed to tee off.

Sadek's Ferrari --which is totalled -- was worth $1.5 million. For those of you who don't speak Numberese, that would be One Point Five Million Dollars. According to the story I posted about last week, that may be worth more than all the houses in the city of Detroit.

Uhhh, I meant, may have been worth more than all the houses in the city of Detroit.

Heh, heh (that's the sound of schadenfreude escaping the lips.)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Agi said...

So easy a caveman could do it...man, that poor Geico spokesman just can't get a break!

Hey, this story sounds awfully familiar to last year's Ferrari crash in Malibu sans the mystery.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

It's tough being a caveman in modern-day America.

(Glad to see someone picked up on where I was going with that one.)

And maybe for $1.5M these cars could be a little easier to handle, huh?

11:48 AM  
Blogger Otto Man said...

CNN had the video this morning. Priceless.

Well, not literally...

3:38 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

A vid of the crash? Hell, it's the only reason to watch NASCAR (not that I watch anyway), so it hardly surprises me.

Was it a wild one?

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And thus was created the world's only Ferrari Enzo "parts car"...

that CNN video is equal parts amusing and horrifying

1:33 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

For some reason I can't get the vid to work on CNN. And it's not on YouTube at all.

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home