Tuesday, April 10, 2007

LADIES, WHAT TO DO ABOUT THAT STALKER?

Marry him!

In an entry straight from the "I'm Gonna Guess These Two Ain't Too Smart" Files, Reuters informs us that David Brown, a 24 year-old fella from Britain, woke from a dream and decided to text message the phone number that appeared to him as he slept. How'd he come up with the number? He has no idea:
"I've no idea how I ended up with her number in my head -- it's only a few digits different from mine."
Uhhh, maybe I have an idea, David. Meanwhile, after genius boy texted a message to himself, swiftus number two, Brit Bird Michelle Kitson, decided that even though "it was really weird," she was nevertheless "absolutely hooked."

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Rumor has it both are Phillies fans.

(Jsut felt this post eneded a comment.)

3:18 PM  
Blogger Marked Hoosier said...

I gotta remember that line...

4:33 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Thanks, George. Appreciated.

Though I realize occasionally posts are DOA . . . and the dearth of comments reflect it.

Anyhow, if they were Phillie fans, they'd have boo'd each other's initial text messages.

Marked - Try the line if you wish, but don't blame me if you end up married as a result.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home