Friday, May 18, 2007

CONTINUING COVERAGE OF THE GOP'S IMPLOSION

Since I despise Rudy Giuliani more than I can possibly describe, I'll just say it's nice to see him becoming such a devisive force in the Republican ranks. Anyone who can help Ron Paul find common ground with Professional Asshole Self-Appointed Christian Leader, James "Hate The Sin And, What The Heck, Hate The Sinner Too" Dobson must be a very special man. Here's what Dobson says about "liberal" Republican Rudy's candidacy:
I will either cast my ballot for an also-ran — or if worse comes to worst — not vote in a presidential election for the first time in my adult life.
Yeah, right. Anyhow, he also added:
Many liberal Americans will agree with the social positions espoused by Giuliani. However, I don't believe conservative voters whose support he seeks will be impressed.
This is true, and it shows that there are some crazy motherfuckers in this country! Anyone who considers Giuliani liberal, by any definition, simply doesn't speak the same language I do. I lived in NYC throughout his entire term as mayor. He's as liberal as Mussolini.

Meanwhile, the presence of folks like Dobson in the public discourse is indefensible.

(That said, if he can bring down Giuliani, I'm all for some filtered discourse from his big mouth.)

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but Rudy's America's Mayor. He was strong on 9/11. That's all that counts -- or, well, that's what the "opinion-makers" tell me.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder how long it will take fundies like Dobson to throw in with the perceived or presumed Republican candidate. These guys took time off from politics once, but I don't see them doing it again.

They are ultimately about the power to tell the rest of us how to live our lives. I don't see them giving up access to the White House easily.

Regarding Guiliani, a reversed declaration may be forthcoming, as will the subsequent denial that the first statement was ever made.

Nevermind the audio.

Besides, Dobson will simply claim it's God's will to support whomever the Republicans choose. God has and (R) after his name after all.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ron Paul walks alone.

The drag queen said: 9/11, 9/11, squawk!

The chicken hawk said: Squawk, 9/11, 9/11!

We're friggin' doomed.

12:10 PM  
Blogger George said...

I look at this bunch o' craptastic Republicans and think, "There's no way any of them can get elected president."

Then I remember Bush has been in the White House for 6 years and didn't get elected once and who knows the second time.

Then I head for the liquor cabinet.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then I head for the liquor cabinet.

Yes, yes, that's the one. Avoid hangovers, stay drunk all the time.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Mr Furious said...

I've always hated Guiliani, and yes, I lived in NYC during his reign as well. Now that he's disturbingly fatter and balder, he's becoming even creepier, if that's possible.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Yeah, his drag queen thing wuould be all the more revolting in his new incarnation.

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home