Thursday, November 01, 2007

A LAME EXCUSE TO GET MY LAME ASS TO POST

Over at George's place, I saw that there's some sort of new meme sweeping the Blogosphere: Google Yourself.

Or something like that.

Anyhow, the deal is this: find five phrases or words for which your blog comes up first in the search results. In other words, five words or phrases that make the Googler say, "Hmmm, this Mike* guy is the be-all-and-end-all when it comes to _____."

Or, if you wanna look at it another way, five words or phrases so obscure, so utterly disconnected to life on earth that it'd be beyond pathetic if another human being ever used them in prose or poetry.

Whatever. My list:

Friday Silly Movie
How Did Donald Trump Go Bankrupt
Krugeraand
Coffee Supping Enjoyment
Killer Zambie

A few comments and questions if I may. Is that the proper spelling of the South African currency? I'd have to guess not. Otherwise how on earth could I be the first hit? I'm also very proud to be number one for The Donald's bankruptcy. Nevertheless, I'm very saddened that I'm only number two for "Donald Trump Bathing Suit," "Mike Is Crack," "Preteen Fantasy," and "I Don't Fuck Fossils For Free."

Oh well.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
*Of course, if you play along with this silly meme, substitute your name instead of mine. You see, that's how it works.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

Boy, these memes are catchy. Viral, maybe?

The proud list at Around the Keg includes:

1. large-ass megalopolis
2. October-Long Oktoberfest
3. The head is a behemoth perfection
4. a sordid tale of sex and betrayal at a beer festival
5. massive-beer-geeks

10:11 AM  
Blogger George said...

I miss Friday Silly Movie back in the days when Mike Was Crack.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Agi said...

when Mike Was Crack.

lol...hope you're not still depressed about those Mets...

That was a fun activity

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike,
Come home. All is forgiven

4:03 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Thanks, WFTA. I knew I could come back at some point.

I may actually do some posting next week; have alittle time off. We'll see.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home