Monday, January 08, 2007

RANDOM FLICKR BLOGGING # 1847

Monday morning, and after a couple holidays falling on that most unfortunate of days, Random Flickr Blogging returns for the two people who actually give a damn. As always, Tom at If I Ran The Zoo explains.

1. "1847 -- Halloween -- Sofa Loafers," uploaded by "Cleavers" on October 30, 2005:

Billy Bob who? I don't know about him, but I'm gonna be a verrrry bad Santa tonight.

2. "IMG_1847," uploaded by "Chloe Cameron," on November 28, 2006:

Not tonight, honey. Can't you see I'm catching up on some work?

3. "1847.jpg," uploaded by "Thea Naikelis," on November 5, 2006:

Why are my best dreams always in black & white? Jeez.

4. And finally, "1874 -- October 1998," uploaded by "Mojo Yugen," on December 8, 2005:

Now where'd he leave that damn bicycle? He told me it was in the desert. Ohhhh, no. Did he say Sonora or Sahara? Shit!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a chick or a dude with the red bow tie?

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a chick or a dude with the red bow tie?

Unless he's been bench-pressing real hard, I'm thinking he's not a guy. Look close.

10:55 AM  
Blogger George said...

I thought #2 was nine months after number #1, and the kid said, "Mom was a zombie when I was conceived?"

And then Dad says, "Hey, it's no different since we've been married, junior."

And Mom says, "Yeah, well it's sure been a long time since Blitzen flew, Santa-baby."

1:48 PM  
Blogger Otto Man said...

I think the blonde in the white t-shirt has a Comic Book Guy costume on. I may be in love.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

George, this is a family blog (yeah, right). You'll just have to keep that sort of thing to yourself.

OM - The blonde(s) in the t-shirt in the b/w photo's mine. Otherwise, it's all you. I won't tell Malibu Stacy.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Marked Hoosier said...

#1 - Costumes? This is how we always dress.

#2 - Britney and Paris' influence on society has now been seen in kids flashing cameras...

#3 - What doesn't really happen in women's dorm rooms... or so they say.

#4 - Time to go BMXing... strange... I feel like I forgot something...

7:54 PM  
Blogger Ben Varkentine said...

Re #3...how the hell did I miss that picture?

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Britney and Paris' influence on society has now been seen in kids flashing cameras...

Won't they let children be children???

Re #3...how the hell did I miss that picture?

Got me man. Must have been further down the line when you did your search. Or maybe I just took it for myself.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Otto Man said...

I was referring to the blonde in the Halloween photo, who appears to have the Comic Book Guy's bad goatee and a t-shirt that reads "Worst. Costume. Ever."

As for the other photos, I have dibs on the brunette.

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was referring to the blonde in the Halloween photo

All yours, dude. If that goatee thing's the way you go, no one's judging. We're all open-minded here.

At least it's not Romo & King, huh?

As for the other photos, I have dibs on the brunette.

Which one? Look to be two there?

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thea (and/or Renee) -

Thanks for the pic, and I hope none of my dopey commentary offended you.

It's still a lovely photo.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home